DC

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Honestly I've not shot for myself very much in the past few years. Every time I go to take the camera out I remember I have photos to edit for someone or some other other obligation for work or school. I ended up in DC last weekend with some friends and took about 6 photos. Here's a few of them.

Pink by Will Kronk, on Flickr

Metro by Will Kronk, on Flickr

Metro by Will Kronk, on Flickr

Anyone know where this is from?
Momofuku by Will Kronk, on Flickr

That's it! Their ice cream is awesome...is that weird to say of a place known for their ramen?

Hardly. Almost every noodle/thai/sushi etc place I've ever been has ice cream, and I'm always chomping at the bit to try it.

Mochi [ball] ice cream is my go to if it's on the menu.

That's it! Their ice cream is awesome...is that weird to say of a place known for their ramen?

Hardly. Almost every noodle/thai/sushi etc place I've ever been has ice cream, and I'm always chomping at the bit to try it.

Mochi [ball] ice cream is my go to if it's on the menu.

They have 4-5 restaurants in NY and the one called The Milk Bar is dedicated to just deserts. They have a Milk bar as part of the one in DC too. They have a soft serve based on their cereal milk that has corn flakes on it and tastes just like the milk at the bottom of a bowl of cereal. It was probably the best part of the meal.

I like the 2nd one. My question is how did you find a Metro platform that was so empty? I'm assuming you were there either very early or late.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Metro center at 1PM on a Saturday. I'm guessing the rain and cold was to blame.
Probably, I've never seen Metro Center that empty even late at night just before the last train!

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back