Dead Battery Life

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was trespassing on the weekend at an ol abandoned warehouse, and while tripping through two feet of grass, came across this pile of batteries with some daisys growing around the edge. Thought it looked kinda cool, the contrast betwen the garbage and the daisy. :er:

192_9259a.jpg

Interesting photo! With all the mercury leaching out of those batteries, I’m surprised anything grows there!

The local environmental agency should be called before that mercury finds ground water.

Thanks Depth.
Just to the left of where this photo was taken was a large metal drum. It looks like somebody tried to set fire to the batteries at one point. This is only a small portion of the mound that is there.
The area is going to be turned into a housing development in the next little bit. THe construction huts are already in the area.

that's a really neat shot chiller, great eye... :thumbup:

great find chiller...... and well taken... the daisy really adds to it :thumbup:

This is good ... a pity that the Contest of the Month on "Juxtaposition" was such a long while ago ... this would have stood a good chance of winning (if I had the say ;)) -- I like it.
Batteries out in the wild ... that is soooooo not good, though. Hope someone will come soon to dispose of them properly and in the right manner!

truely awsome shot, but sad that you could ever find such a shot

I really like this one...the focus on the flower is razor sharp and all those dead, rusting batteries are such a contrast. Good eye!

Thanks so much for all your kind words. I really appreciate it.

I have come across other places like this . I guess it is the sad reality of today.
Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back