leeya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelahalpin.com
Need lots of advice on this one
dead_fish.jpg
[/b]

I'm a firm believer in photographing what you see!!!! If you remember, I'm the guy that posted the exposed skeleton a while back. :puke: I like your capture very much...nice work.

i would post here for you to see but i don't wanna draw unwanted attention to your post. maybe i'll post again. i'll call it "just for leeya". :shock:

I agree with JonMikal, althought I do not find the picture disturbing. Good contrast, composition and subject. I think the picture would have been stronger without the rope running diagonally across the image, with or without the rope this is a good picture.

I think that this is a really interesting shot. I don't really see anything morbid about it but then I've seen a lot worse in my time! This looks really great in b&w. You've got a great eye!

Is it staged? It seems a little staged to me just with the fish being under all that rope on it's own. Other than that it's a great shot. Film or digital? It's terribly clear.

I think the fish is lost somewhat in those ropes. I'd like to see it zoomed in a little more on the fish. It's not morbid... it would be if it was gutted or something, but this isn't bad.

I would try different crops of this picture, just to see how different the effects would get. Maybe cutting off some of the left portion?

Most reactions

Back