Dead Sea Night 2

Excellent shot! The still water and the glow off the edge of the rocks is very impressive. I would try and position the shot a bit differently. You have the horizon bisecting the frame and while the beach has good leading lines drawing you into the picture, I think that the sky is more impressive with the glow of the cities. I would shoot higher up with the land only taking up the bottom third of the frame and possibly a bit to the right to get more of the water and lights in the distance. Nice shooting!

Excellent shot! The still water and the glow off the edge of the rocks is very impressive. I would try and position the shot a bit differently. You have the horizon bisecting the frame and while the beach has good leading lines drawing you into the picture, I think that the sky is more impressive with the glow of the cities. I would shoot higher up with the land only taking up the bottom third of the frame and possibly a bit to the right to get more of the water and lights in the distance. Nice shooting!

2nd'ed on that one!

Also, where was this taken? Your location says Amsterdam.. but im seeing mountains..

EDIT: Israel, nvm

I agree, it's tecically good, but I'm not sure what the subject is.

I think you nailed this one pretty good. It's all working for me. It might be a tad dark and maybe crop a little of the right out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back