Death Valley Wildflower Vista

David_Senesac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidsenesac.com
PB03157-03206-4x2vw.jpg

View for miles west across wildflower expanses from near Jubilee Pass Road at Death Valley National Park road trip February 15, 2016. An 8 frame 4 column by 2 row 50 image focus stack blend, stitch blend for 12000x8600 pixels using my A6000 with Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN lens atop a Nodal Ninja III MKII panoramic head, processed with Kolar Autopano and Photoshop CS6.

Was at peak of current bloom, the strongest since 2005 a bit before 9am when breezes totally calmed for about an hour for the first time on my 5 day road trip that was also the only day with crystal clear air. The above image including enlarged versions and a feature story is on Page 2 and Page 3 of this Contents page:

David Senesac 2016 Trip Chronicles

Nice pano. I had a look at your "chronicles" and all I can say is WOW! I was there a couple of years ago and can't believe that this area can produce so many beautiful flowers. I wish I could afford to visit it now to see this sight. You have some great pics in the "chronicles". I would encourage all viewers to have a look at them.

WesternGuy

PB02655-59w.jpg

Thanks folks.

Above one of the Mojave Desert's favorites, a desert five spot, eremalche rotundiflora, one of several close-ups at the above feature link.

Shot with my A6000 with Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN plus Vello 10mm extension tube and diffusion disk, a 5 image Zerene Stacker focus stack blend then Photoshop CS6 processed 2800x3700 pixels. Enlarged vertical slice:

http://www.davidsenesac.com/2016_Trip_Chronicles/PB02655-59v.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back