TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

This month's photo challenge theme is "Imperfect"! Hopefully this theme will see a lot of really interesting submissions. We can't wait to see what you people come up with.
As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

Please read the following!:
The deadline for submissions is December 31st.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to exclude some photos from the voting stage. We'll try to keep as many in as possible though.

Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

triggerhappy said:
Just save for web and then adjust the quality slider. You'll see the file size adjust at the bottom left of the picture.

when i try to save i do not see an option to"save for web" how can i get there? im using a pc and photoshop 5.0 thanks

Herm..... I don't think PS 5.0 had the "save for web" option built into it quite yet. Did it come with ImageReady? I can't remember. If it did, open your photoshop file in ImageReady and it should have a "save for web" option.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back