December '04 Photo Challenge Photos - "Imperfect".

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aggiezach said:
congrats littleman!

Zach :D
Thanks Zach :)

Actually when I took this photo.... I only did one try... took the camera in... downloaded it.... adjusted the curves/saturation a little in PS.
And sent it in. :)

That reminds me....
here is the EXIF data of the picture...

Aperture Priority:
ISO- 80
F-Stop- 8.0
Exposure- 1/250 sec

I was the one person to vote for Number 2. This one, in my eyes, was a great example of "imperfect". So many interpretations of "imperfect", this one matched mine the closest. I view nature as the closets thing to perfect and the accident or or whatever that caused the imperfection in the subject was perfect. :) However, I am not a fan of selective coloring I think it would have been better in full color.

LittleMan: Please no offence intended. Your photo is the best if left without the "Imperfect" title. Sorry if you already stated it but, what is imperfect about it?

tmpadmin said:
what is imperfect about it?
There is a marble missing out of the line... I'm a perfectionist.... so It Buggs me to death.... maybe it's just me.... but I thought that dipected it the best.

LittleMan said:
tmpadmin said:
There is a marble missing out of the line... I'm a perfectionist.... so It Buggs me to death.... maybe it's just me.... but I thought that dipected it the best.

Ah Yes! very good! I was so impressed with the photo itself I missed that. Makes more sense now. It does depict imperfection. Not it's not just you because the majority went with your photo. I didn't even submit one, since I could not overcome the question in my head of; "what is perfection?". What is perfect to me, might not come close to perfect for you. I toiled with this question so much I couldn't even take a shot. Congrats! Well deserved!

tmpadmin said:
LittleMan said:
tmpadmin said:

Ah Yes! very good! I was so impressed with the photo itself I missed that. Makes more sense now. It does depict imperfection. Not it's not just you because the majority went with your photo. I didn't even submit one, since I could not overcome the question in my head of; "what is perfection?". What is perfect to me, might not come close to perfect for you. I toiled with this question so much I couldn't even take a shot. Congrats! Well deserved!
Yeah, I see what you mean.... Perfect for me is.... well... PERFECT
lol
It was really hard coming up with something to take a picture of... But I saw a pile of marbles and I grabbed them and went outside..(not knowing what I was going to do) and set them down... I thought the shadow with the reflection on the ground was really cool.... so I lined them up.... took one away.... and took a picture... :D

yes - congrats! and might I add a suggestion that there be a modicum of recognition for 2nd and 3rd place winners.....(shameless plug for 3rd place photo)

Most reactions

Back