TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who took part in the November challenge. And sorry to those who tried to take part. Anyway we have one challenge left for 2008 and that challenge is going to be "Architecture".

For all those who wish to participate in this challenge please take a moment to read through the following:

- The deadline for submissions is December 31
- The image can be no larger then 150KB*
- Include your forum username when submitting
- The attached photo must be in the form of a .jpg
- Please keep your photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum)
- Submit no more than one photo
- If you wish you may include a title when submitting your photo (please ensure that the attached photo is renamed as the chosen title)
- The form must also be included when submitting the photo
- The forum Admins and Moderators reserve the right to exclude or remove any photo solely at their discretion
- The forum Admins and Moderators reserve the right to decide the winner of the photo challenge
- All submitted photos will be posted in a new thread within the first week of the following month

.........Copy and Paste this into your submission email...........................
ThePhotoForum.com Username:
*Photo Title (optional):
Is the attached photo 150KB or less? Y/N
Is the attached photo a jpeg? Y/N
Has this photo been posted before? Y/N
Please submit only one photo per challenge.
Please enter your email subject as "Dec '08 Challenge Submission"
*Please ensure that the attached photo is named the title you wish it to have otherwise the title will not be used.
.......................................................................................................

Please email your photo to [email protected] and remember to enter the subject as indicated.

All photos must include the form when submitted. Just copy and paste it into your email. This will ensure that no mistakes are made when photos are submitted and therefore, hopefully, no photos are excluded. If the form is not included in the submission email the photo will not be included in the challenge gallery and voting process.

There is more important information regarding rules and procedures located in the FAQ section. We highly recommend that you take the time to read these FAQs.
Good luck to everyone and have fun with this challenge!

*150KB will be taken as the “size on disk” and not the actual file size. Also some email programs consider 1KB=1000Bytes as oppposed to 1KB=1024Bytes. When these programs calculate attachment size they will often read larger then they actually are. To be safe we recommend a target size of about 140KB so that once sent it does not go over 150KB.

This one should be interesting and fun. Definitely plan on entering a photo

Sorry, I didn't know the image couldn't be above 150kb until after I sent it. So I sent a second email with the correct size.

Submitted my photo..Eager to see everyones....

I've seen some amazing architecture photography before, not sure how mine will compare to everyone elses, might as well try my luck on these boards. Sending submission now! :)

submission sent, will be nice to compare to others than my 6th form photography class. Hope everyone is having a good time tinkering with photos!
oh and a helpful tip, the programme autostitch is great for architecture shots!
www.autostitch.com

This is my first Photo Challenge entry. I can't wait to see what everyone has to offer - it's so much more interesting when you're actually a part of the challenge rather than a passive viewer ;)

I submited a photo but I never got a reply to my e-mail. Can you confirm that the picture was received.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back