Decent Website wanted for ordering camera gear online

Gazman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, just wondering if anyone here can recomend a decent website for ordering camera accessories.

I`ve just priced up 2 spare batteries and 2 small cf cards for my 400d from amazon, and they want to charge me £12 delivery when the products only add upto £25. Seems excessive to me.

I`m going to pop into my local jessops today, but im guessing they will be pricey.

Also, on a side note, i was pricing batteries up on jessops main website and a battery for my 400d on there is about £50 , whereas on amazon i got a price of £7. Is there such a difference in batteries?

If you want very cheap memory go to Play.com (I'm assuming you're in the UK). Free delivery normally as well.

Yea, went to play, but couldnt find batteries for the canon 400d. So i got both batteries and memory from ebay.

also, i picked up a tiffen cpol filter from filterdepot.
I was looking at a Hoya cpol filter , but on amazon it was just over a tenner, whereas on another site (play , if i remember) it was £30, but there was no way of telling if there were different models or not, both were labeled just as hoya 58mm cpol filter.
Do they have varying models of cpol filters for each brand, or is it generally just the 1?

Hmm, I've heard that it's not a good idea getting memory off Ebay, lots of rip-offs out there.

eek!

Well, it was only 2 2gig sticks, not the biggest in the world, ill let ya know how it goes when it arrives.

good to know for the future though.

Steph: thanks for the links, ill definatley check those out.

Most reactions

Back