Deekim - Beginner

They're decent. The angles are a bit intense, but not terrible.

If you're shooting hard-parked cars, get at least one shot of the fitment. That GS has a great stance...Get low and show it.

will do next time! are there any BETTER modes and settings to take pictures of cars? im pretty much using auto. thanks for the comments so far.

Is your camera a point & shoot? If so, I don't know what to use...I would assume there's a manual mode that you could set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO with.

i like the crazy angles.

there is a manual plus many many more mode. Aperture priority, shutter speed priority and more... Which settings is best? Iso? Speed? And aperture?

Not feeling the Grayed out sky on the pics of the white 1st gen Celsior however over all a nice set... Please number you pics next time so it's easier to comment on them! ;)

Not feeling the Grayed out sky on the pics of the white 1st gen Celsior however over all a nice set... Please number you pics next time so it's easier to comment on them! ;)

thanks, the celsior is mine. ;)

so on 4th of july i wanted to attempt to take some pictures of the fireworks, the show was VERY VERY far away from me. so it was kinda hard to keep it focused and steady since i dont have a tripod. but these pictures were not edited only resized. what do i need to do different?

4768603874_32090b06e1_b.jpg

4768603688_28bb5c9a52_b.jpg

4768603524_9e05be635e_b.jpg

most of the shots are busy. use simple backgrounds. i am talking about the pictures of cars.

Thumbs up for the cobra II.
its hard to get awesome car shots. theses are good tho.

"S"ooo, how does he achieve that perfect glossy/glassy sharpness and clarity?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back