Deep in the woods

Hurme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If one is allowed to say so, I love how this photo came out. The thicket of branches and tree trunks makes it somehow feel real. It's lighted with one softbox, but the sunset on the background makes the lighting look natural than it otherwise would have.

i-NDDMRb5-XL.jpg

Interesting; I think I would have preferred just a little more light on him. Not a lot, but just enough so that he wasn't quite so camoflauged.

Too bad I can't view this a little larger to see more of the details. Hard to tell at present if you nailed the focus it looks like it may actually be on the fallen tree trunk.

Also, as tirediron pointed out, he does seem a little lost in the shot. More light might help but also a different crop.

I like this! I'm finding that window of light in the right corner a little distracting.
:thumbup:

I really like this one.For me, the lighting is perfect. The person is part of the image, but this is not a photo of a person - not a portrait or environmental portrait, etc. And the image is interesting and worth viewing aesthetically.

Thanks for the comments. Aperture was 1.4 but the focus is spot on. The one thing I would change myself is that one thin branch that goes in front of his face.

Very nice. The light's great.

The various shapes in the background are generally distracting, but I can't say as how that's a bad thing. It's supposed to be a little hard to read.

Usually I don't do editing on my photos, but perhaps this warrants some fine tuning to add a touch of light on the person in the picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back