Deere John,

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hat full of John Deere,s few fields over, do you say a field of deeres or deere. Anyway had a lot of good intentions but maybe not results. Not much done with this just auto and punch for now.

I like the notion of number 7, tried to do the same for 3 but was distracted by my own lack of talent :band:

How could I approach things the next time I go into a 50 acre field, different angles, composition, any other machinery aficionado comments welcome.
1.jpg
1-2.jpg
1-3.jpg
1-4.jpg
1-6.jpg
1-7.jpg
1-8.jpg
1-9.jpg

Looks like a good solid set to me. Short of riding in the cab for some down shots on the header. Or the down low angle of #7 is pretty good. Maybe get in closer for a "rabbits eye" view of the equipment coming at you and hope they don't run over you!!

Dust was the main issue with getting close. but they seem alright now looking back it was so bright I could not see the lcd review most times even turned up to 5 so I was flying on instruments a lot of the time. Looking at them now the LR quick edits have made some look a little over cooked to me hopefully I make a better job in PS.

Would a polariser have made a difference here.

Last edited:
Would a polariser have made a difference here.

Possibly more saturation depending on the angle of the sun. Found this a good read on their use. Understanding & Using Polarizing Filters

I found a Conkin style knockoff ND filter on fleabay for less than $20, that I like more than my polariser. Being able to stack and adjust independently up to 3 graduated ND filters gives you a lot of control over bright sky.

Most reactions

Back