Deli the cat

nomav6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
heres some pics I put together that I took of my girlfriends cat, I printed it out for her for christmas.
deli.jpg

honestly, im not a cat person, but i like the pictures. the 2 in the center are my favotites.

the only thing that bothers me is the shot on the far right seems out of place with the rest, and a little less of a crop in the center top shot so the cats paws and tail were in the frame would be better IMO. also, if the center pics were slightly larger to eliminate some of the dead space between the shots might look better too.

other then that, i think its pretty nice, and a good idea.

I think the pictures themselves are good and the idea to put them together was a good idea. But I agree with John, I feel like the shots should be more of the same color? Am I making sense?

Well, it looks like you used a flash for the middle two shots, but the one on the right was shot without a flash. I think if you put together a series with more of the same lighting/color, it would turn out great.

But I definitely like your idea and the shot on the right is great.

I am convinced your friend was very happy about the Christmas present you prepared for her!
Yes, there is something to be said about the different light sources and therefore different colour casts, and about cropped off paws - but I am sure that -these being a present with so many different photos of her beautiful cat - your friend was really happy!

I am convinced your friend was very happy about the Christmas present you prepared for her!
Yes, there is something to be said about the different light sources and therefore different colour casts, and about cropped off paws - but I am sure that -these being a present with so many different photos of her beautiful cat - your friend was really happy!

that she was, and I see what eveyone is saying about the light doesn't really stand out to me that much, cause she's kinda my cat now too, so it was more of capturing the cats everyday type of thing, when ppl think of the cat that know her they think of her, knocking over cups to see whats in them, laying in the floor with a look of I own this place on her face, playing in clean laudry, and tearing up shoes lol, but when you do look at it from just how do the pictures look and fit, I can see those problems now, maybe I'll start working on a new one for next christmas or something :)

Nice pictures. Pet photography can be a hard thing to do, you have to rely on an animal that is generally very inquisitive to "pose" for you. I absolutely love the left hand shot, and the lower middle.

captured a cats personallity nicely :thumbup::mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back