Delicate Pink

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a while since i have posted new stuff on the forum but i found a shot i liked an decided to post it. Let me know what you'll think.

Aperture - F/5
Shutter Speed - 1/640s
Iso - 400

[Edit]Lovely Pink
4512948322_47d22d708c_b.jpg

C&C welcomed and appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
My aunt has a bush of those in front of her house! The image is good but I feel the contrast gets out of hand in some parts of the flowers, like the right and in the pocket of the front-most ones. So just take down the overall contrast by a hair and I think it will look okay. I don't think the title suits it either, 'delicate'? They're almost hot pink in this image, more firey to me than anything. :)

My aunt has a bush of those in front of her house! The image is good but I feel the contrast gets out of hand in some parts of the flowers, like the right and in the pocket of the front-most ones. So just take down the overall contrast by a hair and I think it will look okay. I don't think the title suits it either, 'delicate'? They're almost hot pink in this image, more firey to me than anything. :)

Thanks alot for the comment...now that you have mentioned it, it does look hot pink....lol...will reduce the contrast a bit and see how it turns out.

Keep the C&C's coming. Thanks

Most reactions

Back