Dell 300m laptop

joyride

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
cognizantcog.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My girlfriend needs to get rid of her laptop to buy books. It is in good shape, as it has sat in a docking station most of its life.
Specs:
Pentium 4 M 1.4 Ghz, 256 ram, 40 gig hard drive, 14" screen (flawless, no dead pixels), wireless built in, Carrying bag, docking station w/ keyboard.
Battery holds good charge (3 hours or so), but I think Dell just put up a recall, so you can get a new battery if you would like. Also, just extended the warranty another year last month and it is transferable. I will reformat it with XP home and can put some programs on it if you would like.

Looking to get $400 plus shipping. I will post pictures later tonight.

i am very interested in this. my mom said she was going to buy me a laptop soon and i think she could afford this one. could you post some pics though?

well, I got some new information. Turns out the model is actually a 600m, and it is actually a 30 gig hard drive. Here are some pictures. i dont have the pictures of the docking station, but it is also in good shape.
DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576copy.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00581.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00584.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

screen.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/pgjoyride/computer/DSC00575.jpg

I don't own the laptop but I would think 1gig...256 is prolly 1 slot, then you could fill the other one with 512 and then replace the 256 with a 512. Just a guess. :)

it has 2 slots open, but both are taken up. Upgrading the ram is a cheap and simple operation on these. I believe it will take up to 1 gig

Well, I just put on PS CS2, and was pleasantly suprised how it ran. I edited a RAW file from my D50 and did some typical adjustments. It actually respoded as god if not better than my desaktop, which was built to run prograsms like photoshop. I do not think it would be able to open several files at once however. But only editing one shot at a time is not that big of a deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back