D850 (Image 2)
f/5.6
ISO 100
1/160 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
86 mm

20180621-untitled-13-Edit-Edit.jpg

20180621-untitled-55-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

I love these. Isn't that how they promoted those cameras. So easy a woman can use it? The cover of my Yashica manual show a stewardess quite pleased with the camera.

I like these. I wish there were more canvas beneath her foot on the second shot. I love photos of people holding TLRs,so the first shot is my favorite!

I like these. I wish there were more canvas beneath her foot on the second shot.

You and I both!!! I took a couple more with more canvas beneath her feet but they were slightly off (soft) so I went with this one, which incidentally was my 1st shot with her holding the Polaroid...

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

I like how you constantly move outside the box in trying new things. For me I'm not sure if it's the processing or the lighting but frankly it makes her look oddly masculine, like a man in a dress. That's further emphasized by the left hand, they just don't look like the same person. I prefer the second shot, perhaps just a tad lighter? I can send you a photo stretcher if you'd like to add a little to the bottom. :biggrin:

I like how you constantly move outside the box in trying new things. For me I'm not sure if it's the processing or the lighting but frankly it makes her look oddly masculine, like a man in a dress. That's further emphasized by the left hand, they just don't look like the same person. I prefer the second shot, perhaps just a tad lighter? I can send you a photo stretcher if you'd like to add a little to the bottom. :biggrin:

I thought you were teasing but then I re-read your comment & got me thinking is that possible? to add a little to the bottom?

I thought you were teasing but then I re-read your comment & got me thinking is that possible? to add a little to the bottom?

LOL, yes it is possible, give me a minute and I'll post how to.

It's probably the same website that sells extension cord stretchers.

Sorry my power is off just sent a pm on what to do.

Same image as shown above only slightly differing process but the biggest difference is the "Stretch" lol

Big thanks to @smoke665 who showed me how to do it on PS (actually it's the only thing I know how to do in PS)...

20180621-untitled-55-1-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks Again!

Enezdez

Not sure how the others do it but I'd copy a section out of the bottom of one of those soft focus images you mentioned and tack it onto the bottom of the sharp one. A bit of fiddling with clone brush and blur and Bob's your Auntie. :)

Most reactions

Back