2012engage-oct1-lodo-258.jpg

2012engage-oct1-lodo-200.jpg

2012engage-oct1-lodo-040.jpg

2012engage-oct1-lodo-393.jpg

you can see more from this session here
Denver engagement photography

and my site here
Denver Wedding -photographer
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment (good or bad)

Awesome. So much better than my engagement session in Boulder! lmao - although rather, the session went well, the photographer screwed us over and we never go the full final prints - but this couple, THIS couple, will love their shots!! :)

Only thing for me is the dark boxer ... maybe needed some more light or something. Otherwise, I like! :)

Oh I am more than happy with where we went!!

Not to hijack the thread, but I believe we got the best damn photographer(s) in Oregon!! Such a lucky guy in many ways!
$Wedding788 copy.jpg

However, I will drop your name when my sister in law gets asked by her charming man ;)

I've noticed this tendency lately to have these pictures where the people (the subjects of the image) are not taking up much of the frame. I do understand in some cases that it's cool to have more of the surroundings... but it seems like there is just a LOT of dead space. And yeah... that big yellow wall is very neat. I totally get that, but what is the picture about? The couple? Or the big yellow wall?

In Bright's picture... I can't even see the faces of the people. Wouldn't be able to identify them if I knew who they were. (also- in their case... do you really want to showcase a dark and stormy sky on a wedding day? What does that say about the fate of the marriage?)

I dunno.

Oh I am more than happy with where we went!!

Not to hijack the thread, but I believe we got the best damn photographer(s) in Oregon!!
Yet he left two huge sensor dust spots on the finished image? Alllllllrighty...

Most reactions

Back