TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some of my latest B&W shots from around town:

1144570438_Vbhpk-L.jpg

I'm quite fond of this one.

1144573333_mevnh-L.jpg

This one's a bit subtle - you can see they're all looking in the direction of the tour guide, but you can't see him.

1144574186_LkW23-L.jpg

I just thought the composition here was interesting. Weather was quite dull by this time, I tried it in B&W and I think the shapes stand out more this way.

1144574847_52kh6-L.jpg

Again, I just liked the shapes here.

1144575996_nL2yL-L.jpg

I don't entirely know what I chose this one. Perhaps it's the typography that I'm drawn to.

Nice contrast in all; i just feel the door in the first and statue in the second should have been better shown not that centred; the inclinations are artistic for me in the next two images; the last one is your personal taste, you mentioned

Regards :D

Were these shot in RAW or JPEG? Did the camera shoot in B&W or did you post-process?

Nice contrast in all; i just feel the door in the first and statue in the second should have been better shown not that centred; the inclinations are artistic for me in the next two images; the last one is your personal taste, you mentioned

Regards :D

Interesting comments - thanks :)

Were these shot in RAW or JPEG? Did the camera shoot in B&W or did you post-process?

RAW. Post-processed in LR.

Most reactions

Back