describe your passion for photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! An 8 and 3/4 year old thread resurrection! Cool!
It's certainly better to resurrect one like this than one that asks "I have to shoot a wedding next month and need to know what lens to buy." ;)

Oh, and for me, it's a way to show how I see things.
It also beats having to hang out with the wife & kids. (j/k)

I was searching for a thread and saw this. It didn't get much play back then but, I figured what the hay! There are a lot of new members who have joined since 2003 maybe there will be some new input or old reflections from those who had already posted. Could be cool.
Here's a much newer one from just the past couple of days, with lots of people still active on the boards responding: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...sionate-about-photography-you-do-want-do.html

Have fun with it.

I found it with the search engine. :)

You're right that one is quite a bit more active. Funny thing about the search engine is this particular thread in not at all what I was searching for lol! I think it's kind of funny that such a similar thread was started with a fairly close title or at least the same basic principles.

Wow! An 8 and 3/4 year old thread resurrection! Cool!
It's certainly better to resurrect one like this than one that asks "I have to shoot a wedding next month and need to know what lens to buy." ;)

Oh, and for me, it's a way to show how I see things.
It also beats having to hang out with the wife & kids. (j/k)

I couldn't agree more about those particular types of threads. I cringe every time I read that type of title because I know the OP is going to get hammered by most.
The wife and kids thing made me laugh btw! Funny! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back