deserted fantasy.....

come on raven.....meet ya at the starbucks on pennsylvania and 7th....we'll talk politics and corruption

we need to get caught up ... I'll wait for ya'll ... then we'll be back in line!

JonMikal said:
come on raven.....meet ya at the starbucks on pennsylvania and 7th....we'll talk politics and corruption

What part of you go, we go did you not understand?

besides, I love dc and woodsac is ready for a trip ... he doesn't like rodents.

anicole said:
Raven, darlin', I hate to tell you this, but we've been in over our heads for about two years now ... we just didn't mention it. Figured, we did, if we ignored it ...

So, woodsac ... how ya feel about rodents? As you are with us ... and all ...

hey, two squares, i have been over my head so long, i thought it was normal to always look up....
heck fire... i wouldnt know how to look down on anyone....

oh, are you getting anything on a new thread?? i am so non-creative right now... thinking it will pass... ( kinda like the kidney stone thing....)

ok..you kids play nice, i really have to go.. pallie, becareful driving home..call if you need me... (dont drink...!!)

JonMikal said:

oh, yeah, you wait till i am about to leave, and then wanna talk politics..and corruption....

how bout just politics tonight... i got too much of a head ache for corruption...

pallie has two squares! pallie has two squares....

(kinda sounds like a personal problem...want me to get you some antibiotic creme, cuz??)

aprilraven said:
pallie has two squares! pallie has two squares....

(kinda sounds like a personal problem...want me to get you some antibiotic creme, cuz??)

shows how much interest you take in me ... I've had them for several days now ... :grumpy:

I think we scared woodsac ... again ...

aprilraven said:
oh, yeah, you wait till i am about to leave, and then wanna talk politics..and corruption....

how bout just politics tonight... i got too much of a head ache for corruption...

bet it aint as bad as mine right now! :grumpy:

anicole said:
shows how much interest you take in me ... I've had them for several days now ... :grumpy:

I think we scared woodsac ... again ...

we scare more people than the munsters....or the revenuers....:lmao:

and i am so sorry pallie... i should have said sooner that i noticed..but this seemed the best time to bring it up...:hug::
a thousand apologies...( actually only three, i am a bit tired... )

woodsac, come back... i am leaving..and you can take over...
luv ya, mean it..

You two would have to beat me off with a stick to get rid of me...a big one! No way you could just scare me away :mrgreen: I'm looking forward to cracking open some coconuts...and getting a tan ;)

new thread...hmmm?

To get back on topic...
Photo Gal and me... alone under the stars... she enjoying my beef... me reveling in her sushi...
I wish you lot wouldn't keep coming in here and putting your big footyprints all over my nice clean desert island fantasy.
And NO cameras.
Preverts...

Hertz van Rental said:
To get back on topic...
Photo Gal and me... alone under the stars... she enjoying my beef... me reveling in her sushi...
I wish you lot wouldn't keep coming in here and putting your big footyprints all over my nice clean desert island fantasy.
And NO cameras.
Preverts...

i'm sorry hertz...my bad... i had thought for some wierd reason it might be my fantasy that i am sharing with everyone.... :lmao:

so..you and photogal... sand, water...warm breezes....continue....

Most reactions

Back