designing a press pass

Are you referring to a chromogenic printing process, or a digital prepress process?
Adobe InDesign is used with digital prepress processes, which is what I believe Sam6644 was refering to.

BLD_007 - How will the press passes by printed, and what color space model are you planning to use, additive, subtractive, or one of the hue/saturation models?

umm no clue, a color printer?

Are you referring to a chromogenic printing process, or a digital prepress process?
Adobe InDesign is used with digital prepress processes, which is what I believe Sam6644 was refering to.

BLD_007 - How will the press passes by printed, and what color space model are you planning to use, additive, subtractive, or one of the hue/saturation models?
Does it really friggin matter? Its a press pass -.-

Hahaha...no kidding? I shoot the Liberty Blue Jays at William Jewell. As a matter of fact, Ill be there friday night. On the field. With a press pass. Its such a small world...
Your school is the reason why I can't go through campus on Friday nights lol. Security makes us drive around due to the traffic.

But yea, small world. If you ever want to shoot college, let me know. The next home game is homecoming so that might be a little crazy but after that is cool.

I dont go to Liberty, just shoot their highschool sports for Challenge the mag (CMAG - Challenge Magazine featuring Kansas Citys High School sports). I'd love to. I dont have any good glass yet though so I'll have to start renting (Stuck with the kit lens, a 75-300[pos..] and im ordering a 50mm 1.8 on friday) Gotta save that money for a 70-200L like you have. If you ever wanna show me the ropes I'd love to tag along though!

I guess it's an "opinion."

It's an opinion when your doctor proscribes you medicine too.

You don't have to take my advice and you don't have to take a doctor's either but I assure both of us are only giving you advice based on professional experience.

With one whole post to his name me thinks he is also just a spammer.

Probably!

Robert Lee

1337 North La Brea Ste 110

Hollywood, CA 90028

12-7625234-281

PressPassTemplate.com

I personally like the first amendment quotation on the back.

I imagine that all the big-time media people have that on there.

Some photographers apparently don't realize, photographers are not the only people to use Photoshop. I'm in the graphic design business and have had flyers, brochures, signs, ads, pretty much anything and everything printed out of Photoshop. Just finished a billboard 14' x 48' created entirely in Photoshop! 680 MB file!

By the way... I'm another Cincinnati photog!

Whatever you do, do NOT make them in photoshop. Photoshop is not for designing print and will look like ****.

Put them together in InDesign.

I have to disagree, Photoshop can be used for designing for print, just as you can use Illustrator, and InDesign. All you need to remember is to keep your resolution at print quality. 300 dpi at 100% is typical for lithographic (offset), and digital printing. Anything less is typically used for web and outdoor design. I've used all those programs and others as well to create professional print ready designs. You just need to know what you are doing. If you have any questions, or wish to see some of my work, do not hesitate to contact me.

Whatever you do, do NOT make them in photoshop. Photoshop is not for designing print and will look like ****.

Put them together in InDesign.

I have to disagree, Photoshop can be used for designing for print, just as you can use Illustrator, and InDesign. All you need to remember is to keep your resolution at print quality. 300 dpi at 100% is typical for lithographic (offset), and digital printing. Anything less is typically used for web and outdoor design. I've used all those programs and others as well to create professional print ready designs. You just need to know what you are doing. If you have any questions, or wish to see some of my work, do not hesitate to contact me.
This post is a couple years old. I think you've probably lost the OP and most of the posters who replied too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back