desk distraction

The center rack is a gaming server and also a photo server... the photoserver has a bit over 500gb onboard... the gaming server handles the inhouse game hosting so no ones computer has to be used while they play... the room is slightly different now but the network remains close to the same infrastructure... one computer is not mine... but one of the other gamers that leaves his set up here... the rack also has a 24 port gigabit switch and 8 port KVM for working on computers or allowing laptop users to game along with the 4 stations... ;)

Nice...what games?

The center rack is a gaming server and also a photo server... the photoserver has a bit over 500gb onboard... the gaming server handles the inhouse game hosting so no ones computer has to be used while they play... the room is slightly different now but the network remains close to the same infrastructure... one computer is not mine... but one of the other gamers that leaves his set up here... the rack also has a 24 port gigabit switch and 8 port KVM for working on computers or allowing laptop users to game along with the 4 stations... ;)

Very nice. I was looking into going gigabit but I decided it was overkill for what I need to accomplish. I like the KVM idea never thought of anything like that before.

I second, the what games question. :)

wow everyones desks look way too clean... dont you guys do any work?...LOL

here is not just my desk... but the room where work, and some serious gaming goes on.. =)

UltimateGeekdom.jpg

man...that room looks like it would be an oven!

nerdgasm-level of impressed though :nerd:

we actually do the Delta Force series... as well as Motocross Madness 2 (old game but we have 20 gig in tracks, riders, and bikes)

MCM2 is usually the first choice... and we play series for prizes... during the holidays we usually get one of those HUGE Heineken bottles... but we have played for everything from that to who buys dinner and beer...LOL

A huge congratulations on graduating. I'm one final away from graduating highschool which is exciting in and of itself.

Well, here's my desk. (the stuff on top of it, at least.) What work i do usually happens on my bed, which i was standing on to take this picture:

dsc0753mediumha5.jpg

wow, I would post a pic of my desk...if only I could find it. It is buried somewhere beneath all these papers and such...someday.

How do you all keep your desk so neat and orderly? Or did you clean up for the picture? I have anything and everything on mine...

wow, I would post a pic of my desk...if only I could find it. It is buried somewhere beneath all these papers and such...someday.

How do you all keep your desk so neat and orderly? Or did you clean up for the picture? I have anything and everything on mine...

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm a total neat freak when it comes to my room or my desk. I probably windex my desk 1-2 times a week because its glass. :D

pfft...i'm certainly not a neat freak...my current desk is just too small to hold much junk :lol:

Most reactions

Back