Desk Top WiFi for Nikon--Finally

Probably because people still using desktops for photography are direct connected by Ethernet, have a card reader and that is faster transfer or connect camera to USB 3.0 or Ethernet cord. Personally, I find it only helpful if you want to download an image to a phone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Having to turn off my internet connection to download pictures would make the feature worthless to me. These new connectivity features are a nice concept, but they really need to quit trying to use wifi for it. The one-connection-at-a-time limitation will never allow it to be more than a gimmick. I think they just add it so they can have a longer list of features.

Is it similar to qdslr dashboard?

was the UI designed in 1995?

Having to turn off my internet connection to download pictures would make the feature worthless to me. These new connectivity features are a nice concept, but they really need to quit trying to use wifi for it. The one-connection-at-a-time limitation will never allow it to be more than a gimmick. I think they just add it so they can have a longer list of features.
I agree. Have the camera connect to YOUR FREAKING network...

Seriously these dinosaur camera companies and their 20 years behind technology...The day Apple decides to buys a Sony sensor and make a real camera they are going to go extinct.

can you even program a Canon or Nikon to shoot past 30 seconds without special equipment?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back