Desperate for help with a photo

Dragoness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK I realize I haven't posted here in like a year, its been a crazy year with almost no photography. But I need help bad, help of the editing variety. I have no idea where to ask so I am trying here.

I took some photos at the park/river recently and just got around to processing them... I noticed the best of the 2 of all of us I got (we only got 2, kids were losing it) my youngest sons eyebrow looks like it was attacked by an angry caterpillar! I was supposed to process this photo and get it on the wall for Thanksgiving and now I can't. I am just not that great with photoshop, I tried to fix the eye and it looks like someone who did a bad job plucking all their eyebrows then penciling them in! I am going to post the original photo, a closeup of the brow in question, and a photo of what I hope to get the brow looking like. If anyone can spare the time to edit the eyebrow (and if you want to do other edits... like making me look not quite so chuncky in the back, lol) you are more than welcome to. If anyone is able to help I can email you a full size untouched photo as well as a few of what the eyebrow normally looks like. I don't even care if we take an eyebrow from another photo, just as long as it looks decent for print!

Thanks so much in advance.

OK this is the original, untouched photo. To be fair I didn't actually take it, I set up the shot and the girl I had actually hit the shutter bumped the camera setting it off center then zoomed OUT instead of in... not much I can do.

Fall2008113.jpg

This is a close up (I know its choppy, thats ok) of the weird brow. Its shadow and lighting because there is nothing wrong with his eyebrow. Its this way in a few pics, but this one is the worst.
Troyeyebrow.jpg

This is him the same day, an hour later so clearly nothing wrong with his eye. The photo isn't edited, I just cropped in on the face a bit to show the brow.
troyregulareyebrow.jpg

This is where I started to edit, I was not nearly done and I gave up when I realized I can't fix the eye
Falledit1.jpg

and to be fair, here is last years pic, but its only half processed, I have since learned how to do a lot more but I don't have time to work on it tonight.
Pumpkinkiss8x10.jpg

If anyone can help I would be very greatful. I wish I had realized there was a problem sooner, I might have been able to learn how to fix it... but I am just not getting anywhere with that eye.

Hi. Here's my take on it.

amanda1.jpg

It was a small sample, so it is hard to work with it. Is there a link to the original? (maybe I missed it).

I brightened up the shadows and balanced the picture for color, as well...

Hope you like it!

Rob

If you want to email me I can send you the original, I can't upload it fullsize to photobucket though. I was just showing that one to show close-up how messed up the eye is.

[email protected]

It looks ok to me.

Most reactions

Back