Destin Beach Back At Ya !

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Here is one taken at one of my client's home in Destiny... This walkover and the beachfront was destroyed by Hurricane Ivan... I'm guessing the scan/resizing, etc caused the grainy look to this. I've got a 11x14 print of this and it's as clear as can be.
LaPorta.jpg

Beautiful! A lot of the walkways were taken out by the hurricanes. They always come back though :) Was this taken during winter?

Has a surreal feel to it. A very nice shot. I kinda like the grainy quality. It almost looks like a painting.

No - it was taken in the summer a year before Ivan wiped it clean. This is in a private gated community so no people or trash on the beach - just beach! Amazing what you can buy for a measly 4.5 million, huh?

Cool shot D Dave. The blue sky is amazn!!

Thanks for the comments.
Hilde... When he sold that place he bought a yacht and condo in Lauderdale. I'd like to see what it'd go for now.
Chiller... Just a polarizing filter is all - no post-scan editing except for a slight crop.
Peter... Alas - I don't have PS or anything else very sophisticated. If you'd like to have a go at it, help yourself. I'm not sure I know what you have in mind so I'd like to see it too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back