Destin's Drone Photos

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I'm getting more and more into drone photography these days and I'm creating a few photos per week with it now. I figured now was as good a time as any to start a thread for sharing my drone photos rather than making a new thread all the time.

To start it off, here are two I took today of the creek that wraps around my property and the bridge on my road.

i-WnPF7Jb-XL.jpg

i-FNpqfJT-XL.jpg

Wow, a whole new way to look at composition! So many possibilities. I look forward to watching your progress.

Wow, a whole new way to look at composition! So many possibilities. I look forward to watching your progress.

Thanks! It’s definutely been a learning curve! There are wayyyyy more options for compositional choices. Ive had to retrain my eye a lot.

That is certainly a new dimension.

Incredible shots Destin.

Man I wish I hadn't looked at this thread, now I want one. Nice pics.

Exactly, this!

So many drone stills are neat simply because of the unusual perspective. No, you also have to find the art!

Like this!

Exactly, this!

So many drone stills are neat simply because of the unusual perspective. No, you also have to find the art!

Like this!

Thanks man! I've actually been planning this shot since before I even had a drone and today everything finally came together for it.

Soooo this happened

And that is "exactly" why I've resisted buying one. They're like potatoe chips you always need another one. LOL

nice shot by the way

And a few more from today's trip to Buffalo, though not as cool as the previous one IMO.

1.) City Hall and Niagara Square
i-J2vTZrR-XL.jpg

2.) Ice fishermen on the harbor next to an abandoned grain silo. I loved how small this made the fishing huts look.
i-VzVkjtH-XL.jpg

3.) The top of the Liberty Building in downtown Buffalo
i-GqBwXcr-XL.jpg

Aren't there some flight restrictions on buildings?

Aren't there some flight restrictions on buildings?

No, not really. There could be on certain federal buildings and there definutely are in DC. You can’t fly over a prison or military installation. But nothing on any buildings in Buffalo that I could find.

Most reactions

Back