Developing digital photos

leslieowings

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Eglin AFB. Next year I will be moving to Lakenheat
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I own a Nikon D80 and I've been asked to take pictures for somebody. Usually I just develop my pictures at Walgreen's, but I don't want to compromise the quality of the picture. For people out there who take professional digital photos, where do you get them developed? Is there a place online that offers quality printing? Thanks.

i just use my own printer but then again im not a professional lol

There are plenty of professional labs around. But really I only take a photo to them when my local Rabbit Photo stuffs up the printing. 99% of the time the prints from the cheapy store come out absolutely as expected. It's only worth going to the pros for large pictures and panoramas which the chain stores won't touch.

i mainly use www.yorkphoto.com ...here, you can get any size prints, just as if you were ordering packages! wallet sizes, normal 4x6, large prints...and for a certain amount, theres free shipping, and its cheap to being with! i definately suggest using this...im an amateur photographer too, and i have been asked to shoot a relatives wedding in two weeks. thats what im going to use!

Most reactions

Back