Developing in Miami

Taleman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew of anyplace in Miami that develops both 35mm and 120mm (color + B&W) film as well. I know there is Wolfcamera but they are more of the 1-hour photo type than a pro lab. If not is there any mail in place that has reasonable prices.

Click

That first one looks decent, dunno if they do 120 though.

You mean Miamiphoto.net, yea i've looked at their site before but they have nothing to even suggest they develop film. They simply do wedding photography.

There is a place in the Miami Lakes Hialeah area just north of the Gratigny parkway and west of Red Road, I think the name is Creative Photography

And in Fort Lauderdale; Chromatek at 3400 Powerline Rd that east of I95 and north of Oakland Park, 954-566-1082, http://www.chromatekphoto.com/

Hot Shots- 152 NW 57 ave Miami
Tropicolor- 1442 Alton Rd Miami Beach
Associated Photo- 19 SW 6 St Miami
Pittman photo I had their address but they moved they are near the falls shopping mall. Google them for address
World Wide Foto 5040 Biscayne Blvd

Heck yeah......Where else are the women more beautiful than South Florida....although I do live in Lauderdale!!

Buddy of mine, and I went to Everglades Nat'l Park this morning. My first time there, but apparently the mosquito's are savages!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back