Developing photos

Astrid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not sure if this is posted in the correct subforum, if not, I'm sorry! I'm a newbie here.

I'm currently living a year in the US, and I'm used with just dropping by a photography store on my way home from school, or even sending the film rolls in the mail and then getting them back developed. My problem in the US is that I ended up in the middle of nowhere, so I'm having issues figuring out how to develop my photos. Is there any sort of online business located in the US to whom I can send the film rolls in the mail, and then they'll return them? If not, do you have any tips on how I can resolve this annoying problem?

What type of film are you shooting with? Color negative, color positive (slide), black & white or maybe c41 black & white?

There should be a photo lab close to you, maybe in a drug store or department store etc. They should still be able to develop color negative film, or they should at least be able to send it out for you.

Mostly I use just color negative... it's annoying that theres nothing around there, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up brining all my films back home in May and get them developed there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back