Devious Angel

bowronfam3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanted to get some opinions on this shot. It was a random candid, that I believe turned out quite good...if I do say so myself...:mrgreen:! It's of my 2 year old son, Grayson. I love how he looks so evil, yet so innocent all at the same time.

1195832609_637ec5a542.jpg

Here's one taken on the same day with his "girlfriend"...how cute are they at two years old?!?!

1196702420_bf8d05e398.jpg

Well, ya know.... you're gonna hear a lot of comments about the overexposure. Folks love to call it "blown out."

I think the first image is very strong. They eyes a just a bit over stated, but very interesting just the same. I wish I could see just a bit of detail in the highlight, but I can live with it since the image is so very cool.

-Pete

I love the first shot. Yeah, the left side of his head is blown out, but otherwise it's great. Is it blown out in post-processing or in-camera?

The second one is much better, the kids look way more natural.

Thank you so much guys! I did see that his face is way blown on the first one, but for some reason, it didn't really bother me. I think I tend to like very "contrasty" shots, though. The only thing I did on the eyes was sharpen them, and I agree they may be a little overdone, but I felt like it added to the "other worldness" of the photo. Keep 'em coming!

Most reactions

Back