Dew CC please

Abby Rose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is this actually dew? The drops are very large. Maybe it was dew, but then the leaves moved in a breeze or from a bird or something and they ran together to make big drops? Anyway, it was pretty. :)

4-20-10DSC00706C.jpg

DSC00701C.jpg

DSC00702B.jpg

DSC00702C.jpg

DSC00706B4-20-10.jpg

DSC00712C.jpg

:thumbup: Great pictures! I like #3 the best. I think the very last one would be really cool in color.

Hey, thanks! Heres the last one in color - I kept all the colors and black and whites of these. :)

DSC00712B.jpg

I think I like the color versions the most

I happen to like both the b&w and color. It is very unusual to see the drops so large and roundish in shape.

#3 is fabulous! I want to frame it for my kitchen. :thumbup:

yes. 3 is nice. not digging the B&W's, they don't work here.

p!nK

Love #3. The green is awesome!

Color ones the best. #3 is awesome.

Black and whites don't do anything for me.

I'd like to request that you stop posting in the beginners forum, because you are making a lot of us feel pretty small. :thumbup:

Dang, I used a black and white of one of these for my 365. :lol: And I was so close to choosing #'s 3 or 4... Too late to change it now.

I'd like to request that you stop posting in the beginners forum, because you are making a lot of us feel pretty small. :thumbup:

:hugs:

Course, you clearly havent seen the rest of my pictures. :er:

Abby
The B&W on your 365 looks very good, maybe because it is gooood. ;)

I like the bobby pins too.

I will agree with everyone else on the color ones over the B&W. But, the B&W were great also. I do like the way the water drops are focused on and that shape they are!:sexywink:

Ok, while everyone else glows over your photos a little C&C. I believe theres too many drops, maybe knock a few off the leaf next time, its too distracting, too busy.:lol:
Just kidding, they really look nice, I like all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back