Dew on Webs

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This morning was a beautiful misty morning so Alice and I went for our walk a little early. Now it was a fun walk, Alice amused herself by running and rolling in the dewy grass.... until I would stop and look at something, at which point she would barge in front of me and plunk herself down in the grass which in turn tore the webs I was trying to shoot lol I was lucky to get a few shots! These were my favourite conversions, would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for taking a look :)

My darling sidekick :)

IMG_7049-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_7087bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

IMG_7102bw-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Very nicely done. I love the picture of Alice.

Thanks all :) Ha yes, the south end because when the north end is pointing at me I get a happy blurry puppy running towards me so for variety she's blurry and going away! ;)

I dig number 2! I think it is very balanced, and I get this yin and yang feeling because of the "black on white" and "white on black" parts. The web drew enough attention in spite of the white corner. The blacks are so rich and deep, it almost makes my mouth water. Is that weird?

#2 is very good - clear separation of the web from the background, and yet enough other stuff to give a very good sense of context.

I really like the second and third shots. But for me the second one is the winner ... I like how we go from white at the bottom left all the way thru the black at top right. I think the curve of the plant at the top evokes tension, like a bowstring, maybe? The background bokeh is perfect, IMHO

I dig number 2! I think it is very balanced, and I get this yin and yang feeling because of the "black on white" and "white on black" parts. The web drew enough attention in spite of the white corner. The blacks are so rich and deep, it almost makes my mouth water. Is that weird?
Thanks all!!

Compaq, maybe a little odd but I like odd ;) lol!!

The puppy is pretty cute. For some reason I keep thinking f that being a greeting card of some sort. ;)
I like the first web shot. The black and white is very dramatic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back