Here's a few shots from the other evening:

61858993.jpg

61858994.jpg

61858995.jpg

61858996.jpg

61858997.jpg

61858998.jpg

61858999.jpg

Great shots! Not really liking #4, it feels like a, oh look, I was here too, type picture! #3 is my favorite of all, great lighting, tones, and repetition. I would like to see #2 from a different pespective. Something about it coming out of the top of the frame that doesn't make it work for me. #7 feels a little snapshot-ish, maybe a different angle! nice work!

SantosD50 said:
Great shots! Not really liking #4, it feels like a, oh look, I was here too, type picture! #3 is my favorite of all, great lighting, tones, and repetition. I would like to see #2 from a different pespective. Something about it coming out of the top of the frame that doesn't make it work for me. #7 feels a little snapshot-ish, maybe a different angle! nice work!

Thanks for looking. Yeah, I wasn't sure about #4, it did have touristy feel to it. I tried rotating #2, but just wasn't happy with the results--I kind of like the pole growing out the top though, lol, but I'm just quirky like that. The color in 7 didn't come across like I thought it would. I may need to rethink the crop.

Good shots, but No. 2 has great texture, strong composition and startling viewpoint, and therefore stands out for me.

Regards, Tony

Most reactions

New Topics

Back