did d200 better than d7000 in sharpness

deutsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi evrey one I want to explain something :I have nikon d200 and d7000 + nokkor 16-85mm vr .
when I use this lens with d200, the image better in sharpness than d7000 ,inspite of the to pictures taken with same iso,aprture,shutter speed ,and of course the same focus point.
note :d200 older than d7000 but the image of d200 is better .... wwwwhhhhyyyyyy.
did d200 or d300 are better than d3100,d5000,d7000 ? or what?
with thanks.

The difference is likely from the anti-aliasing (AA)/low pass filter in front of the image sensors.

The 10 MP CCD image sensor in the D200 needs a less agressive AA filter than the 16 MP CMOS sensor in the D7000.

Your avatar is very offensive and it has been reported to TPF staff.

Whst did you mean TPF staff

Do you know that the symbol on your avatar is rather offensive. Considering how it was used by the Nazis. That is way the people that run this forum have been informed. Yhey are the TPF Staff.

Couple of ways this can go. You can leave that avatar in place and get pretty much nothing but silence in response to your questions or you can remove it and get some excellent help from the members here. Your choice, of course.

D200 is pretty dang sharp.

Have you tried comparing the two with a tripod and controlled situation?

I am German and I find it offensive.

Meh, ban this spammer already. Can't even spell Deutsch correctly. And yes, the avatar is offensive, to say the least.

Ok i change my avatar ....and iam sory about it....thank you for advise me .

The D200 is a very very underrated camera. It somehow got lost in the shadow of the D300 but there are many who saw its benefits. I have just purchased a D700 but the D200 brought me to a position that I can handle a FX. Personally, wouldn't go to a D7000 from a D200, but that's just me.

D200 is better in in in the great sensor CCD type .rather than CMOS type.cmos type have noise in picture .

D200 is better in in in the great sensor CCD type .rather than CMOS type.cmos type have noise in picture .

I wouldn't go that far.

The D200 is quite noisy in it's upper ISO range but drop it down into it's lower range and it make some great images.

As far as being sharper goes I'd want to see the settings for each. I still own a D200 and it's still a great camera but this sounds like a case of apples to pears to me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back