Did everyone die?

There was an upgrade? Looks the same on Tapatalk. I've been doing a lot less macro since I got my motorcycle. Doing a lot more videos though... But not really since it takes a lot of PP to make videos look good. And, not to mention, space requirements for video is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Telekenisisisisis

Page 4... and i still don't understand the 'chicken' reference.

Page 4... and i still don't understand the 'chicken' reference.

It refers to another thread about eating an under cooked chicken.

Ahh.. ok.. I must have missed that due to the head-ache i got from the ice in my wine.

I feel like this forum is WAY slower moving than it used to be.

Is everyone dead?

Did everyone get banned?

Did the new change kill off any hope of this forum's survival?

WHERE THE HELL E'RRBODY BE AT?!

I was banned for continuously exposing my Canon.

Yeah, you bet.
I had a CoolPix L19 (or L18) until I dropped and broke it. I then UPGRADED to a L20 that was on sale at Target for $99. I've heard that it's as good as a $2,000 dSLR ... a Canon $2k dslr !!

In the hands of some people, you're actually right...

See, this is sad.

I post a thread bitching about people not responding to threads, and the forum changing and sh*t and it gets 52 replies.

I post images:

My friends are really pretty. (2 MORE POSTED) | Photography Forum

Fine. Here's a girl. | Photography Forum

And they get like... responses from 5 different people.

And just to see if it was just me... I noticed *Dan* has posted some *really* awesome images:

You can be my Summer Boy | Photography Forum

Justin | Photography Forum

And he's got like 6 responses.

The hell is wrong with you people? Go comment, critique, and discuss some photos for God's sake. All the photo threads I look at have like... a handful of responses, and the ones that are 50 pages long, are the spammy ones, or the ones people are arguing in, or... whatever. :irked: :lol:
I'm anti social.

But good work seems to typically get less reaction than stuff that needs improvement.

I'm anti social.

But good work seems to typically get less reaction than stuff that needs improvement.

Right, I understand that. But what I'm saying is that no matter *who* posts, if we take a moment to "react" even if it's just to express like or dislike, if you're less experienced and not sure what to critique specifically, that'll help spark interaction and discussion. :)

..... if we take a moment to "react" even if it's just to express like or dislike, if you're less experienced and not sure what to critique specifically, that'll help spark interaction and discussion. :)

Ummmmm ...... I like that statement.

oh wait, no I don't

Most reactions

New Topics

Back