Did i go to far?

Samuel.z

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
32600764895_0ec72d531b_h.jpg

I was out by the lake nearby and shot this. It kind of looks like some huge mountains at first but this is just a frozen puddle with a thin layer of water on top. but i had to do a lot of editing to get it this way.

This is the image straight out of the camera.

32600851105_0454bf276a_h.jpg

Treat your images like a painting. You choose the colors. If you want the photo to look a certain way, no way is wrong. Nobody says your photo has to look like it did in real life, that's the beauty of photography. I love both of those photo's by the way.

For me, I really like the edit you pulled off! I don't think it's too far at all, though I'm sure many will disagree.

You could have also done it like this

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 214
My problem i s that i am never satisfied with my photos... it's both a good and bad thing.

That make me want to go shoot better photos and get more experience. but alot of times i find it hard to share my photos since i am not 100% satisfied with them.

You could have also done it like this
I like your edit alot. just a few adjustments that i would have done but that's just personal preference.

Don't be too hard on yourself. BUT when you're proud of a picture, share it for sure. Out of say 300 photo's i may like one or two if i'm lucky. I'm super picky and hard on myself, but the ones i do like i make sure to show. It's just my personality. If i can't put my name on it and be sure i did my absolute best, i won't let it out of my sight. You did fine.

I think you cranked out a pretty good edit.

See, everyone is different. I liked the trees and the foreground rock. It looks like a photo that would come as a background on a windows pc

I think the edit looks great. Maybe a little u derexposed especially on the "mountains" I do not think you went to far. Great job. Exposure could be my screens fault i suppose, but i dont think so

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I think the edit looks great. Maybe a little u derexposed especially on the "mountains" I do not think you went to far. Great job. Exposure could be my screens fault i suppose, but i dont think so

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Yes, when i look back at it now i could've just used a flash to light it up. It was pretty dark already outside.

Most reactions

Back