Did this for my wife

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to the park the other day and did some shots of the kids. I put together a little 8X10 for the wife. So what do you guys think?

comp1.jpg

I like the concept, but for me it seems like there's a whole lot happening in the picture. My eyes didn't know where to go. But like I said, I think the concept is pretty cool.

Too much PP im my opinion- there's a ton going on and the kids look like they're in the water...

they are very attractive children, why not let them stand on that and not introduce all that other stuff which really detracts from them.

the kids seem a bit soft and i think it seems a bit jumbled. to me it;s unclear why these things are comped like this.

In my humble noob opinion it dose not work for me. At first it looks like 2 kinds trapped in a flood and I know that sounds like a joke but that's what I really thought.. I would forget about the bird and work with just the kids and go from there.

I'm certain your wife will love to get photos of your adorable children but they almost don't seem to be the subject of this image. I think it's a little too busy. I feel it would be a much better image without all of the extras. A mother's children always make her heart smile.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back