Did ya miss me?

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How's everyone? Been a bit busy lately with one thing and another. My football (soccer for you yanks) team has just been promoted to the English Premier league. So some of you will be able to watch the mighty Wigan Athletic on Sky Sports or similar. Spent the last week celebrating and i've had that many hangovers i lost count.
Still been painting watercolours quite a bit, you can see some of my latest work on my site. [/spam]
Is Chase & Co still cracking the whip around here or what? [belly laugh]
Hopefully, you'll see my ugly mug a bit more round here.

Chase is still cracking the whip alright...just check out my rep :lol: Congrats on the soccer thing!!! That's quite exciting :) Glad to see you and your scary abatar back on the board :)

Actually I have missed you, Darf. But I have been a naughty boy and haven't been to your site for ages. Trying to avoid the feelings of guilt at not having picked up a paintbrush for a while. I really must. Give me a kick, mate.

Hertz van Rental said:
Actually I have missed you, Darf. But I have been a naughty boy and haven't been to your site for ages. Trying to avoid the feelings of guilt at not having picked up a paintbrush for a while. I really must. Give me a kick, mate.

You can pick up a paintbrush and bring it over to my house. I have a painting due tommorow and I honestly suck bad at it!!! You'd think a basic painting class wouldn't be so hard, but I guess some people were just meant to paint. I wasn't one of them :lol:

Most reactions

Back