Did you name your Camera?

Yemme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just wondering honestly if anyone named there camera. I know people give their car names as silly as it might sound. But if you are attached to your camera you might have named it. I haven’t given mine a name but I’m thinking about it. Maybe if you named your equipment and you talk to it when it doesn’t work, it might work like a car engine that breaks down.

So what’s your camera’s name? …. Is it a boy or a girl!

Alpha this is not a thread about photographers!:greenpbl:

Bifurcator um…please keep your list short.:lol:

Battou it’s now time to claim your child… “You are the father!”;)

Hehehe... well being native american I sometimes refer to them as soul-suckers but no, no names. ;)

^ hehe

Sometimes, "my baby"?

No. Never named any of my cars either.

Hehehe... well being native american I sometimes refer to them as soul-suckers but no, no names. ;)

Wow, I have family friends that still believe that. It might be true you never know. You should name at least 1 or 2. Ones you use often and depend on.

^ hehe

Sometimes, "my baby"?

I know how you feel... I swear my first camera was a boy. But it was just stubborn, the shutters were acting up. Had to return him and I think I got a girl now. She's a princess.

epp_b & O|||||||O what would you name it? Just try and think about it. :lol:

Wow, I have family friends that still believe that. It might be true you never know. You should name at least 1 or 2. Ones you use often and depend on.

What would I call it? Herman The One-Eyed German? Oh whoops... I forgot who I was talking to. :D :lmao:

No, but I have called it a few names from time to time that I can't print.

Both of them are referred to as my "baby's". :lmao: You know I have never put a gender to either camera but my 30D I would say is a boy - Stubborn and would take it a couple of times being told to cooperate. And my 40D I have only have for a short amount of time but I think a Girl if I don't treat her right she lets me know it. :lol:

Nah... they're just in touch with the "natural child" within.

What would I call it? Herman The One-Eyed German? Oh whoops... I forgot who I was talking to. :D :lmao:

I hope he shoots well and never misses!;)

No, but I have called it a few names from time to time that I can't print.

Of course you can… put an asterisk in for all your vowels… sh*t!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back