Did you name your Camera?

Both of them are referred to as my "baby's". :lmao: You know I have never put a gender to either camera but my 30D I would say is a boy - Stubborn and would take it a couple of times being told to cooperate. And my 40D I have only have for a short amount of time but I think a Girl if I don't treat her right she lets me know it. :lol:

:lol: I like that...

Dead-eye Dick? Excellent suggestion. ;)

I don’t even know how to respond to that:lol:…. And trust me I’m never speechless:lol:.

People who name their things have...issues.

You know what you might have something… “Christine” the movie…. That was deep!

The ones that I use the most are named, and those would be my Nikon N90s(The Darkness), and my Canon A2(The Ghost). I know, it ain't original by any means, but hey, the movie, and story were really cool.

I guess, I'm in really good contact with my natural child. :wink:

ahh this thread feels like one from AP forums lounge ;) :)

I have not named my camera - does this mean I am not in touch with my inner child?
*wander away to debate between playing a computer game or playing with his toy soliders -- err wait warhammer - not toys! ;)*

No. But I just did.

From this day forward, my camera shall be know as "Face Wearer"!!!. And my strobes will be Face Melter Sr., Face Melter Jr., Face Melter III, Face Melter IV, and etc...

(Etc... is the pop up flash :p )

Uhmmm, I don't believe in naming things you own nor giving them gender. But anyway, I have never named my cameras ever since even my car doesn't have a name.:)

ahh this thread feels like one from AP forums lounge ;) :)

I have not named my camera - does this mean I am not in touch with my inner child?
*wander away to debate between playing a computer game or playing with his toy soliders -- err wait warhammer - not toys! ;)*

Um…no… you are not in touch with your inner silliness…So whatcha gonna name your camera?;)

No. But I just did.

From this day forward, my camera shall be know as "Face Wearer"!!!. And my strobes will be Face Melter Sr., Face Melter Jr., Face Melter III, Face Melter IV, and etc...

(Etc... is the pop up flash :p )

Ouch… talk about a tan!

Uhmmm, I don't believe in naming things you own nor giving them gender. But anyway, I have never named my cameras ever since even my car doesn't have a name.:)

If you ever change your mind let us know.

I call my cameras the rather unoriginal name of their manufacturer, but sometimes also a pet name when I'm being sentimental. So I have a Panasonic and I call it "Pana" or "Baby," my Canon is "Canon" or "Tiny," my waterproof POS camera is "Vu" or sometimes "Titantic" (the unsinkable... hope I never drop it underwater, its shooting straight for the surface and I'll never see it again), and my Nikkormat is "Nikkor." It doesn't have a pet name yet. I talk to things when they aren't working. :)

I call them "the D300, the D80, the D40, the N75" etc... not really very interesting naming on my part....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back