Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....the Washington DC Meetup is now showing on the bottom of the index page under "Upcoming Events"!!!!

YES! IT'S THAT CLOSE!!!!! :shock: :stun: :drunk: :headbang: :wav: :smileys: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am so upset that I'm going to miss it.
9.gif

You know, I hope the rest of you don't let Corey down. Girl is amped to meet you.

:lol: She IS putting a lot of pressure on us to be like, fun and interesting people. ;)

Corry, I hope we don't let you down! :mrgreen:

Just get drunk. Everyone/thing is fun and interesting when you're drunk.

core_17 said:
:biglaugh:

I'm pretty sure I'm just the only one that doesn't know how to HIDE my excitement. :p
Excitement? What excitement? It's just a couple days off work, flying to a fun city to finally meet up with a bunch of people I've been yakking with for the last couple of years.....no excitement here. :mrgreen:

Bace: he might not want this widely known, but Chase let me know there are TWO liquor stores within walking distance of the hotel. I think that's been the extent of his planning. :lol: And LaFoto says she wants a Kabinett Riesling, so we're already taking orders!

Damnit. You guys would love to hate me drunk.

duncanp said:
oooh, you better put london meet-ups on !

It doesn't show up at the bottom of the page until five days before the event.

And as I said IN the london meetup thread...I need to be given the info before it's put up...in this case I already did it, but so you know in the future..you have to TELL me before I can know to put it up.

Most reactions

Back