Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Having photographed it from sea level quite a few times, on a stormy weather day I decided to go for a different point of view. This is Durdle Door from above, taken during one of my Workshops in Dorset last spring. Leica S, Leica Summarit-S 35mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

S0072291.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Thank you very much everyone, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Happy New Year!

Vieri

Stunning image Vieri

Well worth the walk up to the top of the hill, your image makes it all worth the trek.

I have been there numerous times in the past, sadly I can't get to those places anymore, so it is great to see stunning images as a reminder.

PJ

Stunning image Vieri

Well worth the walk up to the top of the hill, your image makes it all worth the trek.

I have been there numerous times in the past, sadly I can't get to those places anymore, so it is great to see stunning images as a reminder.

PJ

Hello PJ,

thank you for your comment, while I am very sorry to hear that you cannot go to places like this anymore I am glad you enjoyed it and it makes me very happy if my images serve as a happy reminder and revive great memories for you :)

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Vieri

Very nice. Really like the mood of the image.

Wow, you really know your landscape genre. Wonderful composition. That lens draws very nice, impressive. I know it's the skill of the photog but that lens/filter combo really is special.

Very nice. Really like the mood of the image.

Thank you very much Brent, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wow, you really know your landscape genre. Wonderful composition. That lens draws very nice, impressive. I know it's the skill of the photog but that lens/filter combo really is special.

Thank you very much jcdeboever, much appreciated! :) Well, this is my job... ;) Yes indeed, the Summarit-S with the S 007 are a wonderful combination - if only the S went longer than 1 minute! I ended up selling it for a SL, a little less Mp but amazing lenses and much more flexible in the field.

Thanks again! Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back