digging in the oldies

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After about 45,000 shots with the D70 in the last year and a half, and a new website.. I figured it was time to dig through the old stuff and see what treasures I missed. I just edited about 40, and some will be on the website soon,.. here are a few.

One of the nicest golf courses in Manila.. on the driving range. The golfers practicing had the golf balls place for them individually by fine looking young women., on a sand tee!

oldies9.jpg

2 Maid of the Mist

oldies3.jpg

3 new home in Zamboanga City.. the scafolding structure is unreal.

oldies2.jpg

4 Mute Swans
oldies1.jpg

thanks for looking!

OSHA would have a field day in #3. :lmao:
#2 is awesome!!!

Love number 2 in the first lot... and that chick is very cute from the second, nice work raymond :thumbup:

Do you ever take a bad shot?? :lmao:

Oh my goodness gracious me. Are you a professional? WOW.

I LOVE numbers 2 and 4. The swans. Their expressions. Oh lordy. And the colours. And the rain. And the light. Amazing.

And the girl swimming.

See, you've got me overwhelmed.

thanks everyone... I have about 700 images on the website , about 1.5% of the shots I have taken with the DSLR... far from a good average!

It is truly a great hobby, and too much fun posting here on TPF., thanks everyone for your inspiration.

#2 - what a precarious and dangerous sitiuation, loaded to the gills in those rough waters. I guess they know what they are doing...

Your composition isolates the situation to allow us to sense the situation and your colors and detail allow us onto the boat - well done.

Tuna

Thanks everyone!

Tuna said:
#2 - what a precarious and dangerous sitiuation, loaded to the gills in those rough waters. I guess they know what they are doing...

Your composition isolates the situation to allow us to sense the situation and your colors and detail allow us onto the boat - well done.

Tuna

Tuna, this is without a doubt the most intellectual comment I have ever received in any forum I post in, and coming from you, it's exceptionally inspiring., very much appreciated.

Yeah, I was going to say everything Tuna said, but he beat me to it.

:lmao:

Ok, maybe not. I wish. More like I knew right away I loved #2, but I couldn't verbalize it. Amazing photo is about all you'll get out of me, but there it is. Amazing photo!

Most reactions

Back