Digital Concepts 2x teleconverter for Nikon

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Digital Concepts 2x AF teleconverter for Nikon. $75 shipped. CONTUS only please. Sorry for the bad pic this time.

DSCN0376.jpg

Willing to take offers.

$50. From what I understand this is a rebranded Tamron.

$104 new googled so not a badish price

at $50 a good price for someone

It really is a great price. It's just that I don't need it and it's taking up space.

For $55 I'll throw in the CF card I have posted on here.

I know somebody needs a decent tc for a great price.

$45 shipped net to me.

I am new to the forum so I am sorry if this info is somewhere else that I am not seeing. What Nikons will the autofocus work on? I am having trouble finding specs when I google it. I have a Nikon D5100 (best features in the price range) and a Nikkor 18-300mm. I am worried about losing 2 stops since it isn't all that fast of a lense to start with.

maybe try the "Nikon"section,or the subsection to that "Nikon Lenses"

i just spent $500 give or take for a Nikon 1.7 teleconverter and must say it works quite admirably..so much so I cannot quite imagine a $50 or $100 take off lens is going to work all that well...mebbe I'm wrong, mebbe not.

i just spent $500 give or take for a Nikon 1.7 teleconverter and must say it works quite admirably..so much so I cannot quite imagine a $50 or $100 take off lens is going to work all that well...mebbe I'm wrong, mebbe not.

Trying to sell something here and you have that to contribute? Awesome man.

It works well for a rebranded tamron. Someone that doesn't have a spare $500 for a tc could use it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back