Digital Crunch!

Busrider, IMO your B&W conversion is way better than the original.

Changing it to B&W eliminated the distracting orange blotches that the OP refused to get rid of because he doesn't believe in making his photos better.

Your ability to realize that the OP isn't submitting a photo to National Geographic and therefore has no reason not to improve his photo via simple cloning is amazing.

Thank you.

And imnick, you're not "the shat" because you got published. It's great publicity, but it's not worth getting your panties in a bunch. I get published every month, but I still look for ways to improve my photos, and I welcome in edits that people might suggest, or try for themselves.

On top of all that, you really can't say anything because you gave EVERYONE the OK to edit your photos. Mind if I do one? Here it is:

fd56hw.jpg

I like this one! Not only are the orange blotches gone, I can no longer tell the main subject is out of focus. Good job. Maybe I'll have a go at it later.

ban me, for not being a jolly person who cares too much about people ill never meet and no nothing about. please.

No one thinks you should care "too much" but you were very discourteous to someone who gave you a compliment. And, this is a forum full of people you'll never meet or know anything about. You're alienating yourself.

Congratulations on getting your picture in a magazine.

I like this one! Not only are the orange blotches gone, I can no longer tell the main subject is out of focus. Good job. Maybe I'll have a go at it later.

glad im not the only one who noticed the image is oof.

congrats nick, but calm down. youre getting an inflated head over a mediocre image.

Here is my quick edit, hope you like it Nick. To me he just looked to girly so I gave gim that Leno chin for a more masculine look, shrunk the top of his head a little (for that super hero look) bumped up his biceps a bit, gave him some man hands, and some shoes to match. This with the closer crop I think it really enhances it a bit.

TPF_edited.jpg

Here is my quick edit, hope you like it Nick. To me he just looked to girly so I gave gim that Leno chin for a more masculine look, shrunk the top of his head a little (for that super hero look) bumped up his biceps a bit, gave him some man hands, and some shoes to match. This with the closer crop I think it really enhances it a bit.

TPF_edited.jpg

This is too good!! Excellent job done mate! :thumbup:
This should be the character for Pixar's next movie :lol:

I agree the b&w edit is miles better because

1. the eye-catching orange is gone
2. better overall contrast.

I agree the b&w edit is miles better because

1. the eye-catching orange is gone
2. better overall contrast.

Ha, white. You would favorite the B&WHITE one.

I see what you did there!

Nice shot. He's cute.

hahahaha kill me. please. i dont want to be banned. i want thephotoforum to murder me. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back