Digital Longevity

Dude, it was a joke. :) 21 was arbitrary. it's 19 for drinking here, 18 just a few miles away in Quebec, x rated material is 18 here as well (Although our PG 13 vs PG14 is different), but since this is a world wide forum, the numbers may vary from place to place. If you want to change it to 18, the point stays the same. :) As for the DNA from one part of your body, you are correct. (Wow, I'll have to remember to do strict fact checking before trying humor next time. lol )

Or just click on ignore. Worked wonders for me. :)

Well, thank goodness. Now we just need to cyrogenically freeze a few folks and problem solved.

It's in your DNA, man. Just pass it all on to your kids.

Huh.. so do you think this will lead to the expression, but honey, I don't like using an ND filter.. just doesn't feel natural. do I have too?

As long as she's using a CPL.

Well, thank goodness. Now we just need to cyrogenically freeze a few folks and problem solved.

It's in your DNA, man. Just pass it all on to your kids.

Great, now the law will have to worry about people saving NSFW photos in their DNA and passing it along to their kids who are underage. "Sorry Johnny, the image reader wont pull the files from your right arm until you are 21."
21 is the age for drinking. 18 is for x rated material.
Just as a side thought, why would the DNA in your right arm be different than anywhere else?

Dude, it was a joke. :) 21 was arbitrary. it's 19 for drinking here, 18 just a few miles away in Quebec, x rated material is 18 here as well (Although our PG 13 vs PG14 is different), but since this is a world wide forum, the numbers may vary from place to place. If you want to change it to 18, the point stays the same. :) As for the DNA from one part of your body, you are correct. (Wow, I'll have to remember to do strict fact checking before trying humor next time. lol )
Nah your fine, the rest of us got it some people just need to download the app.
Humor.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back