Dimensions for a photo book?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone know what a good size for a hard-bound photography book would be? I'm looking at possibly getting a book printed in the future for some landscape work and I was planning on having a full-size photo on individual pages landscape oriented. Any suggestions? I'm going to design this in Indesign. Thanks!

Your publisher will have different requirements for different formats and they are all different. Check with your publisher and ascertain the required format and go from there. There really is no clean cut answer.

I know Adorama offers a pretty good selection of sizes for their photobooks, along with the option to upload your own design. Being landscape work, I'd obviously look for a more horizontialy oriented sizing format.

Anyone know what a good size for a hard-bound photography book would be? I'm looking at possibly getting a book printed in the future for some landscape work and I was planning on having a full-size photo on individual pages landscape oriented. Any suggestions? I'm going to design this in Indesign. Thanks!
How big is a "full size" photo to you and do you plan on using the gutter?

Hard cover or soft cover?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back