ding dong, the witch is dead!

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
:smileys: :smileys: :smileys:

refresher: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13560

so, she just got banned. :cheer: :headbang: :band: :cheers: :goodvibe: :thumbsup: :mrgreen: :sillysmi:

can't wait to see how big of a controversy it becomes. although, some of her friends have already mentioned it over there and have said that it sucks, but none of them have questioned it. seems they aren't the least bit surprised. telling, isn't it? ;-)

Good for you!!

Was she banned for that reason or another? And was it you or someone else who pressed the button?

Sorry, I'm in a questiony mood today.

ferny said:
Was she banned for that reason or another? And was it you or someone else who pressed the button?

Sorry, I'm in a questiony mood today.

she was banned for that, plus all the warnings she'd received in the past about her behavior. and nope, wasn't me who did it. although the person who did it only did it cause she'd been complaining about how we'd let it take so long so i was like "well then why don't/didn't YOU do it?
skeptical_smily.gif
i think we all know why *I* haven't done it, but what's stopping you? i mean there are only so many of us who CAN do it and i'm pretty much excluded from that group in this particular case."

so... she said if someone else would type up the official reason (when a high-profile member is banned we post a thread explaining what happened to the rest of the site) then she'd go ahead with it. which someone did... so she banned her.

Heh heh...I was just reading the old thread (that someone must have revived) and I had replied to it...didn't know that the situation was over. YAAAAAY!!!!!!

Glad that's over with for ya, girl. :) Hopefully everyone will move on and drop it.

YAY!!!!! Congrats (is that appropriate?, ahh who cares YAY!)

Zach :D

once again, you've confused me, will. :-?

anyway, it's far from over. you wouldn't believe some of the names i've been called today. ;-) it's hard to believe the comments are coming from "adults."

Most reactions