Dinner

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yet another Bald Eagle from our adventure in Alton. Although when I made this image, I did not notice the fish in its talons until I got home and looked closer.

EagleandFish.jpg

Nice capture. Glad you mentioned the fish because I wouldn't have noticed it.

There's some strong CA on the leading wing, isn't there? It's very purple. It's not as noticeable but still there on the rest of the outline.

"CA"?

Well. I just commented on SpaceNut's photo of this (?) eagle flying OUT for his lunch and he mentioned you'd post your own photo of the same coming back WITH his lunch, so I expected to find the fish in the talons. And saw it. But it needs to be mentioned in words first, else it's not to be seen at first sight.

I like the cloud in the photo!
And you had to selectively brighten the eagle to bring out its detail?

There is something with this series of pictures, Spacenut's also, that don't look right. I guess I'm too inexperianced to understand what it is. See how the clouds are sharp and clear but the eagle isn't. Something is going on in the PP, and I'm seeing it in both your work. Looks like it was a great trip.

I feel I should make comment & respond to Jim Stafford's comment & question to what isn't right with my Eagle photos. I will comment about this under my post "American Bald Eagle" for those interested & want to check it out. Clark can respond under his post. I like Clark's work and am glad he & I get to work together. As always I appreciate C/C from anyone. Thanks!

Hey guys, didn't mean to "ruffle any feathers". You guys do great stuff, looked like a great trip. I'm trying to learn how to get pics in the wild just like you were doing here, also how to process what I get. You guys were working together, I was seeing the same thing in both your work, thought maybe it was something you were both doing in PP. Sorry

No actually I enjoy the critique. It helps me learn and improve. With moving birds...for me its tough because you have pan with the birds at the same exact speed and keep moving after the shot is taken. Here I think I stopped the camera in mid stride. thanks for the comments too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back