dirt jump bike

MGY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a mini photo shoot with my bike today and I particularly like this one.
dsc5026.jpg

What do you guys think?

I'll jump in. To me, the background is just too busy and the subject isn't really that interesting. Now, that's my take on it. Some may like the photo a lot, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Keep shooting!

I'll jump in. To me, the background is just too busy and the subject isn't really that interesting. Now, that's my take on it. Some may like the photo a lot, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Keep shooting!

Spot on, dosen't do much for me either.

P.S why are you running a velvet on a 243 frame? get yourself a pike or argyle man. haha

thank you for the comments.

pike or argyle is too expensive. plus black market runs the velvet so if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. haha

thank you for the comments.

pike or argyle is too expensive. plus black market runs the velvet so if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. haha

haha, blk market is sick.

anyways. sick bike. keep working on those shots.

Not bad to my eyes... however ditching the building would help with this shot I think.

Keep shooting!

PS
I ride a $49 Wal Mart Special baby... WOOT! :lol:

I like the shot, inanimate objects can be really interesting! Try a strange angle or look at the bike from an perspective that you wouldn't think it was a bike (maybe upside down or focus on one wheel). But I do agree that you should have a short focal distance, that will allow the bike to be the main focus!!! Good luck, keep shooting!

Most reactions

Back